|Scientific Name||Bungarus flaviceps|
Red-headed Krait Description
- The red-headed krait spends a day in the shade where they could hide themselves.
- They remain slow and lethargic in daylight hours.
- They come out at night and become aggressive.
- Red-headed kraits do not live near human population.
Size & Weight
- TOTAL-LENGTH: 4 to 5 ft (1.2–1.5 m)
Western Malaysia, Thailand, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), Indonesia (Sumatra, Java, Borneo), Vietnam, Pulau Tioman
Skinks, caecilians, snake eggs, lizards, frogs
Rain forests in mountain or hilly areas