Species P. tigris
Panthera tigris corbetti
- The Indochinese tiger is generally smaller than Bengal and Siberian tigers.
- It is extremely difficult to spot Indochinese tiger in the wild because it is shy in nature.
Size and Weight
- TOTAL-LENGTH: 2.55 to 2.85 m (8.4 to 9.4 ft)
- WEIGHT: 150 to 195 kg (331 to 430 lb)
- TOTAL-LENGTH: 2.3 to 2.55 m (7.5 to 8.4 ft)
- WEIGHT: 100 to 130 kg (220 to 290 lb)
Tropical rainforests, subtropical moist broadleaf forests, subtropical dry broadleaf forests, evergreen forests, mangroves, hills, mountains, grasslands
Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, China
Sambar deer, serow, porcupines, hog badgers, hog deer, gaur, banteng, wild pigs, muntjac deer, macaques, wild water buffalo,
November – April
5 – 7 cubs
600 – 650
15 to 26 years